This Escape Society timepiece is a contemporary, minimalist style. The face of the watch is powered by a Japanese movement, with local, genuine leather straps completing the look. This timepiece features a gold dial in a polished stainless steel case, and fastens with a stainless steel buckle. It can be worn casually but will never cease to impress in a formal setting.
- Case material : 316L stainless steel
- Japanese miyota movement
- 18mm full grain Genuine leather strap
- Date indicator
- 30 metres of water resistance
- 40mm stainless steel case back
- Case thickness : 7mm
- Scratch resistant crystal mineral lense
- Locally assembled
- Clasp material : 316L stainless steel
I've had this watch for a while now and it is the real deal. The glass top has resisted scratches, the leather is sturdy and holds up well.