Designed for tech-savvy journeys, the DLSR Camera Backpack is a modern silhouette featuring multiple compartments to organise devices and photography essentials.
- High Quality Waterproof Nylon
- Includes a rain cover equipped to protect the whole camera bag from the heavy rain, sand and dust.
- Fits DSLR and SLR cameras
- Features a removable, foam-padded sleeve with dividers at the bottom of the bag, for easy organisational customisation and access to lenses, cables and other equipment etc.
- The main compartment can hold a full range of cameras, lenses and related gear, lined with fabric to protect your equipment and can be converted into a Laptop Backpack that fits a 13 inch Macbook
- Small storage compartments for easy access to your phone and SD cards in main compartment
- Includes space for portable charger
- Features a waist belt that helps to stabilise pack, distribute weight evenly and ensure carrying comfort
- Adjustable straps at the bottom of the backpack for easy storage for a tripod
- Dimensions: 40cm x 29cm x 14cm
Before this bag I was running around with 3 different bags, now everything fits perfectly into here. Camera goes into the bottom, there's a small pouch on the inside of that compartment for cables.
Laptop fits perfectly with the camera inside, something I was worried about. There's ample little pockets inside for cables and smaller stuff and the USB port for a powerbank is the WINNER. Total value for money since I got this one on sale, it was a total score